The waterproof black FibreNyte and leather 307 Shoulder Bag from Billingham holds a DSLR with an attached lens, a zoom telephoto lens such as a 70-200 f/2.8, two additional lenses, a flash, and accessories between two SuperFlex touch-fastened interior dividers.
The PressTop closure features a wide rectangular frame for holding the bag open and can be zippered closed after being clamped shut. To further secure the bag, solid nickel cast fittings at the front provide tough, rust-resistant ClogBall fasteners for holding the bag's weight. Creating a sculpted look, the top has a contoured main flap with a double-layered, waterproofed-seam and the interior is padded for protection. Accessories can be secured in double pockets at the front, a large zippered pocket at the back, or inside optional Delta pockets that secure to the side for extra storage.
The bags exterior features waterproof FibreNyte fabric and stain-resistant leather accents. There are dual grab handles to carry the bag, as well as a two-inch wide, webbed shoulder strap. The shoulder strap features a removable comfort pad, which is made from top-grain leather with a non-slip base layer for security. Additionally, the comfort pad is finished with heavy-duty press-studded strap guides to complement the bag and features a grooved inner core of high-density closed cell foam that molds to the shape of your shoulder.
- Interior 8-15 and 9-18 SuperFlex dividers for protecting and separating your gear are designed to move aside when pushed allowing the bag to mold to wearers shape
- Abrasion-resistant, man-made FibreNyte is bonded to a polyester lining with Billingham StormBlock butyl rubber
- D-shaped holes on lower leather straps for attaching an optional Backpack Harness or optional Tripod Straps (5/8")
- Label incorporates a micro laser engraved security strip which is your proof that the bag is a genuine Billingham
- Inverted Y-shaped webbing helps prevent tipping and rolling motion as you move
- FibreNyte stays true to its color and weighs 10 percent less than Billingham's traditional canvas
- Strong, stain-resistant top-grain leather retains natural growth marks for a unique hide and is vegetable-tanned using natural compounds like tree bark to avoid acidic chemicals
- Non-fray lining is anti-wicking to prevent any moisture from being absorbed
- Zippers have teeth woven into the support tape for extra strength and to keep them flat to prevent damage to fabric or gear
- Spun polyester webbing as found in parachute harnesses- stays flat, wears well, and doesn't absorb moisture to prevent deterioration
- Webbing is woven on old-style looms that produce a denser, more durable weave with greater pliability than newer looms