This tiny, lightweight (1.9 oz) Elinchrom ELS Universal SPEED Receiver will control basic functions (flash power settings, shutter speeds, switch modeling lamp on/off, synchronize several strobes, etc.) on Elinchrom and other brands of flash, as well, when used with an Elinchrom SPEED Transceiver or Transmitter (neither included).
The SPEED Receiver is delivered with EL-standard sync cable and 3.5mm jack, to connect to other flash brands. The internal, rechargeable Li-Ion battery provides about 30 hours of battery operation, and to maximize battery life, Auto-Standby function activates when the unit's not used for 4 hours. The charger can be connected to the main power while the Universal Receiver is in operation. The status LED shows charge and operating modes. Internal battery can be charged on USA, Euro and UK circuits with included multi-voltage adapter.
- 3.5mm sync socket for all common flash units
- The Li-Ion battery recharges in approx. 3 hours
- Auto-Standby function after 4 hours
- Internal rechargeable battery lasts up to 30 hours
- Integrated Quick-Charge circuit
- The LED indicates charge and operating modes
- Interference-free operation with 40 bit security
- Switch to select 8 frequency channels--for example, between separate working areas
- Switch to select 4 workgroups, adjusting and synchronizing individual units, or groups
- When used with the EL-Skyport wireless software, this module is recognized as a flash unit and accepts both triggering and "Flash-Delay" settings; where sequenced flash may be required