The Countryman E2 Unidirectional Earset Microphone is a miniature earset microphone for virtually invisible operation in stage performances, trade shows, houses-of-worship, auctions, lectures and much more.
The E2 is designed with a small boom and ear-loop for low visibility. Its unidirectional polar pattern features a uniform frequency response and minimizes off axis noise and feedback. An equalizing circuit in the audio connector custom tunes the frequency response to deliver rich highs, mid-range presence and full-bodied bass.
A wide variety of colors and connections are available for use with various wireless transmitters. This version is tan and sold without a cable.
- Miniature Unobtrusive Design
- A miniature cardioid capsule is mounted to a low-profile, flexible frame. This lightweight, unobtrusive design is available in various colors that virtually render the entire microphone invisible against the skin. For more information on which color earset suits you best, refer to the Countryman support page.
- Removable Cable
- The included removable, quick-swap cable detaches from the actual headset, making it completely replaceable in the event of a short or break. The replaceable cable design makes upgrading wireless microphone systems easy, as they are available in a wide selection of connections to accommodate various wireless transmitters.
- Unidirectional Polar Pattern
- Its unidirectional element provides nearly the isolation of the Countryman E6 Omnidirectional microphone at the mouth, but with significantly less visibility.
- Sensitivity Optimized for Strong Vocals
- This version is optimized with a sensitivity response for strong vocals with a maximum SPL level of 140dB SPL. This E2 us well suited for singers, strong presentations and more.