The Davis & Sanford Traverse Tripod with the BHQ8 Ball Head is a versatile all metal tripod that will support your DSLR, point & shoot, camcorder or spotting scope weighing up to 8 lb (3.6 kg). The BHQ8 allows for easy positioning of your camera and has a quick release for easy installation and removal of your equipment from the head. The Traverse has five leg sections and the legs have two-position, 23mm independent adjustments. The freeze-proof rubberized twist leg locks hold it securely at the height you select and it will reach a maximum working height of 57" (144.7 cm).
The easy glide center column can help position the tripod down to 16" (40.6 cm) for shooting close-ups and macro photography. It weighs only 3.3 lb (1.5 kg), folds down to only 16" (40.6 cm) via its unique 180° folding system and comes with a high-quality padded carrying bag, making it well suited for travel. This tripod is a solid camera support and Davis & Stanford stands solidly behind it with a 10-year warranty.
- Perfect for DSLR and point and shoot cameras
- Versatile all metal tripod uniquely folds super small
- It features five leg sections with freeze-proof rubberized twist leg locks
- Black anodized finish
- Two-position, 23mm independent leg adjustments
- Bottom center post hook allows for hanging equipment or adding weight to increase stability
- Rubber feet add extra stability
- Easy grip foam-cushioned insulated legs for handling under most weather conditions