The Genus Superior Follow Focus System is a flexible follow focus unit with a sliding bracket that allows you to easily change pitch gears of your camera or camcorder. Using the clamp-on quick bar release mechanism, you can detach the system without removing the other components from the rig.
By flipping the pitch gear assembly, you can easily rotate the lens focus drive in the desired direction. With pre-set friction and intermeshing of gears, the follow focus system provides smooth rotation on the focus gear. For adjusting the focus, the system has a reusable beveled marking disc on which markings can be made with a pencil or non-permanent marker.
Note! Flexible Lens Gear Ring (G-FG) not included
- Allows you to change pitch gears easily depending on your camera / camcorder
- Sliding bracket offers easy change of pitch gears
- Pitch gear assembly can be flipped to accommodate reverse rotation
- Clamp-on quick bar release mechanism allows you to detach the system without removing other components from the rig
- Pre-set friction and intermeshing of gears allow for smooth rotation on the focus gear
- Beveled marking disc can be reused (markings can be made with pencil or non-permanent marker)