The Diana Mini 35mm Camera from Lomography is the ultra-compact, version of the Diana F+ camera. This plastic camera with a wide angle lens allows users to get in close or choose between any of four focal distances. It has exposure settings: 'Sunny', 'Cloudy', or 'B'. The Mini has two formats, 36 square pictures or 72 half-frame pictures on one roll of 35mm film. Plus, users can swap between formats on the same roll with the flick of a button. The Diana Mini, to enhance creative possibilities, is ready and able to create multiple exposures. With the Diana Mini long exposures are easy thanks to the 'B' setting, tripod mount and cable release attachment.
Included is the Lomography Flash for Diana cameras that is a retro-styled flash unit designed to perfectly match and complement the camera. It works with cameras that feature the "two-pronged" flash socket. It follows the same Diana-blue color scheme, features a silver faceplate, classic metal pin attachment method, and includes a small packet of color gel filters that slips directly into the flash.
- Uses 35mm film and standard development
- Shoot 72 rectangular half-frames, 36 square full-frame pictures or flick a switch and alternate between formats
- Multiple exposure functionality
- "B" mode for long exposures
- Cable release attachment
- Sunny and cloudy exposure settings
- Tripod mount
- Overlap frames across photos to create abstract panoramas
- Includes Diana flash
- The flash covers a distance range of 3-6' with ISO 100 @ f/8