The Korg PS60 Performance Synthesizer is designed for the working musician. Whether it be large-scale touring, local gigs, or band rehearsals, the affordable PS60 delivers the intuitive control, sound quality and portability to suite the most demanding musicians.
There are 440 total sounds generated by Korg's EDS-i sound engine, and some of the more popular "go-to" sounds such as Pianos, Electric Pianos, Strings, Organs, Brass and Synth sounds are pre-loaded and easily accessible. The lightweight 61-key velocity sensitive keyboard features an intuitive control set, keeping controls within reach during busy performances. Free editing software allows the PS60 to run as a plug-in with your host DAW (AU, VST or RTAS).
- Instant access to six essential sound categories - Piano, E-Piano, Organ, Strings, Brass, and Synth
- 440 impeccably voiced, ready-to-play, sounds created by Korg's renowned programmers
- Korg's latest EDS-i (Enhanced Definition Synthesis - integrated) sound technology
- Create and save up to 20 split and layered "Performances"- on the fly!
- Intuitive front panel layout with dedicated hardware controllers for frequently-used functions
- Nine dedicated knobs provide live control of the master modulation, reverb/delay, and EQ effects
- Free editing software allows the PS60 to run as a plug-in with your host DAW (AU, VST or RTAS)
- Great-feeling, responsive, semi-weighted 61-key Natural Touch keyboard