The BlueKeeper from JK Audio is a wireless audio gateway device that's ideal for recording interviews for professional and educational applications. The BlueKeeper pairs with your cell phone over Bluetooth, just like a Bluetooth headset. You can then connect an external microphone and headphones to the BlueKeeper to experience a drastic improvement in quality at both ends of the call. The built-in mic preamp provides terrific quality to your conversation partner, while the 3.5mm front-panel headphone jack lets you hear them loud and clear.
The BlueKeeper makes it easy to send mic and line level audio signals to your cell phone while still maintaining separation between your voice and the caller. The rear panel stereo output jack places your voice on one channel, and the caller on the other. The jack can be connected to your computer or a recorder for high-quality audio capture. A balanced XLR output is also provided that only contains the caller's voice.
- Pairs with your cell phone over Bluetooth, similar to a wireless headset
- Mic input and built-in mic preamplifier make your voice crystal-clear
- Standard 3.5mm headphone jack allows you to connect a pair of headphones to hear your caller with utmost clarity
- Stereo 3.5mm line input allows you to send recordings to your Bluetooth device
- Stereo 3.5mm line output places your voice on one channel and your caller's voice on the other to maintain excellent clarity and separation
- XLR output carries only your caller's voice
- Mono 3.5mm jack carries a mono mix, ideal for connecting to the mic input jack on small portable recorders and laptops
- Can pair with Bluetooth-equipped sound cards and music players in full bandwidth stereo A2DP mode