Sunpak's 6600CPG Tripod with Pistol Grip Ball Head ( weighs only 4.1 lb, extends to 65.5" with a minimum height of 24.5". This 3-section tripod is designed to support digital still cameras and camcorders up to 11 lb. The 6600PG comes with a pistol grip ball head with a quick release allowing fast, precision positioning of your equipment and permitting quick installation or removal of your device.
The Sunpak Pistol Grip Ball Head is a compact and convenient trigger-style ball head, designed for lightweight video or still photography. Simply squeeze the trigger, set your camera to the desired position and release the trigger; your camera is immediately locked right where you want it.
For added stability, the legs have flip lever locks and are kept in position by a leg brace with a locking collar. It also features a geared center column with a folding handle, a built-in bubble level and rubber feet with retractable spikes so it can be used on any terrain.
- Medium-duty tripod for today's latest DSLR cameras with zoom lenses
- Extends up to 66.3" (168.3 cm)
- Geared center column with the Sunpak Pistol Grip Ball Head
- Quick release plate with video indexing pin
- Flip lever leg locks with D-shaped legs for enhanced support
- Rubber feet with retractable spikes provide stability on all terrains
- Leg braces with locking collar for added stability