The M620C Scout Light WeaponLight from SureFire features 200 lumen white-light LED illumination and a Picatinny-compatible throw-lever mounting system. For superior corrosion-resistance, the 620C is constructed from hard-anodized aluminum alloy and it's o-ring sealed to prevent the ingress of moisture, dirt, and dust.
The 620C's compact form-factor minimizes weight while leaving valuable rail-space for additional accessories. It is powered by a pair of CR123A batteries that provide a tactical-level torrent of light for 120 minutes. To activate the light - the operator can choose from the pushbutton tailcap switch that provides momentary and costant-on operation, or the momentary-on pressure-pad switch.
SureFire's LED emitter is virtually indestructible - there is no filament to burn out or break. The emitter is configured into a TIR (total internal reflection) reflector/lens assembly - this potent combination creates a powerful beam of light that is optimized for close to medium-range applications. To refine the light even further, the 620C sports a rugged 1.0" bezel with an optically-coated tempered-glass window.
- Performance Highlights
- 1.0" bezel
- Coated and tempered window
- Battery: 2 lithium CR123A - 6.0V
- White-light output: 250 lumens, 2.0 hr tactical run-time
- TIR lens: optimizes tight beam for short/medium-range applications
- LED illumination: virtually indestructible, no filament to burn out/break
- Mounting system: quick-release throw-lever Picatinny/Weaver rail mount
- Construction: hard anodized anodized aluminum alloy. O-ring sealed for all-weather performance
- Switching: tailcap - momentary-on/constant-on. Pressure-pad tape-switch - momentary-on
- Compatibility: rifles, carbines, or SMGs with a Picatinny/Weaver rail mount