The Manfrotto 701HDV Head w/755XB Tripod & Bag is a perfect matchup between sturdy aluminum legs and Manfrotto's popular mini fluid head.
The 755XB is an extremely versatile 2-stage aluminum tripod that was designed for on-the-go videographers using MiniDV or small HD camcorders where rapid, reliable setup and take-down are key. No sacrifices in strength or performance have been made in its lightweight design, which includes a removable center column with a built-in 50mm leveling ball.
The 701HDV Mini Head is small and lightweight, but is capable of accommodating payloads up to 8.8 lbs. It was designed principally to support the latest digital video equipment, including MiniDV, prosumer HDV camcorders and DSLRs. With locks and knobs that allow for a more solid grip and better control, this head offers updated internal fluid cartridges and a large sliding plate for improved center of gravity.
Keeping everything together is the MBAG80PN Tripod Bag, a padded ballistic nylon bag designed to carry Bogen/Manfrotto tripods + head up to 31" long. The padded end cap offers protection to the tripod head, while the zippered opening allows for faster "quiver" style extraction and insertion of the tripod and legs.
- Built-in 50mm leveling ball for rapid set up with ±15° of leveling capability
- Anti-rotation tubing and leg collars make for a tripod which is more efficient to set up, position, and take down
- Three angled grub screws surrounding the 3/8" mounting stud firmly lock head in place
- Four leg-angle settings (23, 45, 65 & 88°)
- Sliding camera plate for uneven camera/lens payloads
- Dual pan arm rosettes for left- or two-handed configurations
- Bag is slightly tapered to provide better fit for tripod with head attached
- Shoulder strap for bag included