The Iogear 39' (11 m) USB 2.0 Booster Extension Cable uses active electronics to amplify the USB signal beyond the USB 2.0 specification of 15' (4.5 m). It does this with no loss of data integrity. The Iogear USB 2.0 Booster Extension Cable extends from the host and provides another female "A" connector for longer distance USB needs.
The cable is transparent to the host and the device and it is compatible with any O/S or USB accessory. It is ideal for applications that require distance, for example placing a printer in the office or home where more users have easier access. The cable is plug-and-play and requires no additional drivers to set up. The solution can also give you the ability to daisy-chain a maximum of three cables together in order to reach up to a total of 117' (35 m) of USB high speed connection.
- Built-in booster chipsets - Amplifies high-speed USB signals
- Daisy chainable - Three units to support up to 117' (35.6 m)
- USB 2.0 transfer rates up to 480Mbps
- Compact size with patent pending secured lock mechanism
- Plug-and-Play, no drivers or power supply needed
- Centralize USB devices and keep desktop workspace clean
- PC or Mac compatible