Mastering HDR in Adobe Photoshop CS5 - With the explosion of HDR on the digital stage, you can now get great HDR images right out of Photoshop. There are no plug-ins to perform - Matt takes you through the updated features of CS5 that will enable you to work with HDR images right away.
With just a slight tweaking of your CS5 program, you'll see how easy it is to incorporate HDR into your digital workflow. It's all a matter of using the same sliders in a slightly different way.
- What you need to do in-camera to capture HDR photos
- A detailed look at each setting inside CS5's new HDR Pro tool
- How to use Photoshop to make your HDR photos even better
- HDR settings to create the high-impact fantasy/surreal style photo
- Start to Finish workflows for Lightroom, Photoshop, and Camera Raw