The Gitzo Two-Way Fluid Tripod Head features completely redesigned pan and tilt fluid cartridges - Bird Watching Fluid Cartridges. These cartridges allow for smooth and controlled movements at low speeds and almost frictionless movements at high speeds, making quick repositioning of the camera a breeze.
The single-lock mechanism quickly fixes the 360° pan and ± 110° tilt movements using a single knob, making adjustments easier and more effective. Ergonomically suitable for both right/left-handed use, the tripod head offers maximum stability to avoid even the smallest play, and a high-precision mechanism ensures accuracy. A quick-release plate makes for fast removal as well as facilitating the mounting of scopes, cameras and other such equipment.
Made of magnesium, the lightweight tripod head has high structural rigidity, and can support a load up to 8.82 lbs (4 kg). When used with Gitzo carbon fiber tripods (the Leveling series), the tripod head yields additional speed and versatility while shooting. The removable and reversible pan bar proves useful while using long photographic lenses. A compact design makes the tripod head easily portable and ideal for travel.
The Two-Way Fluid Tripod Head's light weight along with its innovative Bird Watching Fluid Cartridges, add up to the ideal tripod head for bird watching and wildlife photography/videography.
- Designed for bird watching and wildlife photography / videography
- Pan and tilt fluid cartridges (360° pan and ± 110° tilt)
- Smooth and controlled low-speed movements
- Ideal for distance spotting and tracking
- Almost frictionless fast movements and quick repositioning
- Single-lock mechanism quickly fixes the pan and tilt movements
- Suitable for both right-and left-handed use
- Maximum stability, zero play
- High-precision mechanism ensures accuracy
- Made of magnesium and supports loads up to 8.82 lbs (4 kg)
- Compatible with Gitzo carbon fiber tripods
- Quick-release plate and 1/4" screw
- Removable / reversible pan bar
- Compact and lightweight