Redrock Micro's DSLR Field Cinema Standard Bundle v2 brings a cinema production form factor to your video-capable DSLR. As impressive as modern still cameras are at producing pro-level video imagery, they can often be a challenge when shooting handheld video. That's where the Field Cinema Bundle comes in, providing you with a modular shoulder mounted system that includes handgrips, DSLR plate, shoulder pad, counterbalance weights and quick-mounting rod clamps--all on a dual 15mm carbon-fiber-rod system that can be customized as needed.
Compatible with most video DSLRs--including the Nikon D90, D300s, D3s, and Canon T2i, 60D, 7D, 1D Mark IV, and 5D MKII--the DSLR Field Cinema Standard Bundle is designed for use with an external monitor (not included).
Note! The Field Cinema Standard Bundle places most of the camera weight on the shoulder and is therefore designed for use with an external monitor. If you are considering a shouldermount-style rig using an eye piece, please consider the eyeSpy line of DSLR rigs. To use taller cameras (or shorter cameras with optional battery grip) with front-mounted accessories such as the microFollowFocus or microMatteBox, an additional adapter accessory is needed.
- Ideal for DSLRs that have the ability to output an HD picture to an external monitor while recording
- Shoulder mount and bottom handgrips for steady handheld use
- microBalancePlus with 2x microBalance counterbalance weights
- Convenient form factor and weight of video/film production system
- Modular design: add only the pieces you want, and build as your needs grow
- Rock solid, industry standard 15mm lightweight rods for stability and compatibility with other products