The Axis Communications AXIS Q1755-E Network Camera is ready for outdoor installation, with its IP66 rated weatherproof housing and sunshield offering optimum protection from sun, rain, and temperatures as low as - 40°F (w/optional High PoE Midspan/AXIS T8123). Axis' unique Arctic Temperature Control technology makes it possible to start up the camera in very low temperatures following a power failure.
For video capture, this camera uses a 1/3" progressive scan CMOS chip with 2 megapixel resolution. The results are images of exceptional clarity and color fidelity, factors which translate into a higher degree of security. The camera also offers a wealth of electronic picture controls, including a Day/Night function, to help optimize image quality in a variety of lighting and scene situations.
Multiple video streaming is supported at full 30 FPS using the H.264 and MJPEG compression schemes. Each video stream can also be individually adjusted for frame rates and bandwidth to suit a particular network environment.
This camera comes equipped with a 10x optical zoom operated via a CCTV controller (not included) connected to the RS-485/422 control port on this camera. A Gatekeeper function enables the camera to automatically zoom in when motion is detected in the scene and then zoom out again after a preset time. With the addition of an optional motorized pan/tilt unit, this camera can be provided with full PTZ functionality.
Along with motion detection, this camera has the ability to detect changes in sound (audio detection) as well as sensing someone trying to block or spray paint the lens.
Note! Requires PoE or High PoE for power
- Fulfills the Professional Market's Demands
- The outdoor-ready AXIS Q1755-E is a day and night HDTV network camera, designed for securing areas where high-quality identification is needed, for example, at casinos, passport controls, airports, railway stations and for perimeter surveillance. It is IP66-rated and features Axis' unique Arctic Temperature Control for start-up and operation of zoom cameras in temperatures as low as -40 ºC (-40 ºF).
- Compliance with SMPTE Standards for HDTV
- AXIS Q1755-E Network Camera delivers HDTV performance in compliance with the SMPTE standard for installations that demand the highest resolution, perfect focus, good color representation and full frame rate. It delivers HDTV 1080i or 720p resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio and support both H.264 and Motion JPEG in full frame rate. AXIS Q1755-E has 10x optical zoom, 12x digital zoom and autofocus. It provides the desired field of view immediately and in perfect focus. The camera can also pan and tilt if an optional pan/tilt motor is used.
- Power over Ethernet
- Installation is made easy with Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), which eliminates the need for power cables. The camera also has an SD/SDHC memory card slot for storing recordings locally.
- Intelligent Video Capabilities
- AXIS Q1755-E Network Camera offers enhanced video motion detection, audio detection, an active tampering alarm and Gatekeeper functionality, which enables the camera to automatically zoom in when there is activity in the scene, and then zoom out after a preset time interval.