With 2700 lumens brightness, a 2000:1 contrast ratio and 720p (1024 x 768) resolution, the Mitsubishi XD250U-ST Short Throw XGA DLP Projector has the projection power to fill a medium-to-large room with a bright, vivid image. But what if you don't have a large room? Tight spaces are where the XD250U-ST excels. You'll no longer have to worry about members of the audience casting inadvertent shadows on the screen. This projector can be placed up front and center, displaying a crisp 60" image at a distance of only 33 inches.
The XD250U-ST owes its brilliant imagery to the 0.55" DLP DMD panel by Texas Instruments and an innovation aptly called BrilliantColor. Unlike other technologies e.g. LCD, that use just three primary colors to produce the image, DLP Technology with BrilliantColor uses up to six separate colors. BrilliantColor not only improves color accuracy, it brightens secondary colors as well. This combination produces a new level of color performance that increases the brightness of the colors by up to 50 percent over DLP projectors without BrilliantColor, for accurate, true-to-life images.
No screen? No worries. Project your program material onto a wall and let Wall Color Correction adjust the color for beige, light blue, light green and pink colored walls, as well as blackboards and white boards. The XD250U-ST can project 720p, 750p, 1080i, 1125i 50 Hz, and 1125i 60Hz high definition video. You can also watch TV in the NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, PAL-60 and SECAM video standards. Combined with its 100-240 VAC power supply and included carry case, the XD250U-ST can work just about anywhere.
Not only is your XD250U-ST a great solo worker. In a networked environment it really shines. Just attach it to your LAN and you can broadcast messages like weather updates, meeting time changes and unscheduled closings to other XD250U-STs via your LAN connection. Other connectivity includes HDMI (x1), RS-232 and an audio output for auxiliary speakers.
Best of all, your XD250U-ST is inexpensive to operate. The Texas Instruments DLP chip doesn't require filters that have to be periodically cleaned and replaced. And lamp life soars from a respectable 3000 hours to 6000 hours when the projector is used in low mode.
- Ultra Short Throw Projection
- Using a projector in small meetings rooms used to be difficult. Not anymore! The XD250U-ST only requires a 33" distance from the screen for clear, easy-to- read screen images onto a 60" whiteboard or screen. It can be set on the edge of a tabletop, eliminating the loss of table space commonly caused by the need to clear a path for the projector.
- Single Texas Instruments 0.55" DLP DMD For The Best Picture
- TI's digital light processor chips are regarded by many as the best projector engines available. They produce beautiful life-like images even if there's a moderate amount of ambient light in the room. Plus they don't require filters that have to be cleaned and replaced.
- ProjectorView Global
- After installing the included ProjectorView Global+ software, you can check the status of and control multiple XD250U-ST's connected to your LAN. You can turn them on and off, switch image inputs and perform other remote functions.
- Simultaneous Message Display Via Your LAN
- Using a control room computer, you can create and send messages (up to 350 characters long) in real-time to projectors connected to the LAN. It's ideal for broadcasting important information to multiple rooms on the LAN.
- Excellent Sound Projection Gets Your Message Across
- The built-in high-volume 10W speaker eliminates the need for an external speaker. By using the "Audio Mix" feature and a wireless microphone (not included), the presenter's voice is amplified loud and clear every time. (Audio Mix is compatible only with the stereo mini jack. It's not compatible with RCA L/R pair jacks or HDMI.)
- The XD250U-ST is Computer-Friendly
- You can sync your XD250UST with literally dozens of PC and Mac screen resolutions and refresh rates.