The Swann DVR-470 OutbackCam Camera & Video Recorder is perfect when you need to covertly monitor rural locations such as fields, forests, yards, or farms. The camera and recorder come encased in a lockable enclosure that is resistant to weather and will not rust. A built-in IR illumination system means you'll get to see images even in the dark up to 32' feet away.
The camera can record still images at 2 megapixel resolution or full motion video at 30 FPS. Videos are saved in the AVI file format so you can easily upload clips to a PC or share your videos with others on your favorite social networking site. Each frame is stamped with the current date, time and moon phase, so you'll have a record of when an incident took place.
The camera includes a 2GB SD card which can be upgraded to 32GB. You can set the camera to record only when motion is detected in the field of view. This makes it easy to find event images and also saves storage space. This camera operates on readily available AA batteries and will also accept an external power supply.
- Covert Surveillance Camera Built for the Elements
- Durable casing with waterproof seal & battery powered portability can operate in most weather conditions & temperatures.
- Camera with Built-In DVR
- Record clear photos with the 2 megapixel camera or videos at 30 frames per second, with powerful night vision up to 32' (10 m) and track the exact recording time with day, time & moon phase stamping.
- Record Thousands of Photos & Hundreds of Videos onto SD Card
- Capture activities onto the included 2GB SD card or upgrade to 32GB, then transfer files to PC for easy uploading to your favorite websites such as YouTube, Facebook etc.
- Set & Forget with Long Lasting Battery and Motion Activated Recording
- Unit accepts 4 x AA batteries (not included) & has motion triggered recording for extended monitoring over several months. 1
- Keep a Lookout in Remote Areas with Complete Portability
- Mount to a tree or flat surfaces in areas you wish to monitor such as fields, yards, farms, fishing trips, leisure activities, covert or overt surveillance etc.