The LCDVF 3/2 Digital SLR ViewFinder from LCD Viewfinder is a loupe that mounts around the LCD display of your Canon EOS Rebel T2i (aka 550D or Kiss X4), allowing it to be used as an LCD viewfinder with 200% (2x) magnification. By using the LCDVF 3/2 while in the camera's video mode, you can achieve more accurate focus and increase stability of handheld shooting. The LCDVF 3/2 can also be used by still photographers who either want to block out light while shooting in Live View mode or to inspect pictures on the LCD display.
The viewfinder has a magnetic mounting interface which allows rapid mounting and demounting without any wear and tear. There are 4 small magnets embedded in the plastic skirt of the LCDVF 3/2 which will not damage your camera.
Note! As the mounting interface uses small magnets please see the elementary precautions listed in the user manual.
- Compatible with EOS 60D, 550D, T2i, X4, 60D, 600D, T3i, and X5
- Stabilizes the camera when shooting video handheld
- Aids on-the-fly focusing
- Allows the use of the camera's LCD display in bright daylight
- AR coated and optically corrected lens with 40mm clear aperture
- No diopter correction (still usable from +0.5 to -2)
- Robust and durable: no moving parts
- Splash- and dust-proof
- 180° design allows instant left or right eye usage
- The universal magnetic mounting interface allows rapid mounting and demounting without any wear and tear. There are 4 small magnets embedded in the plastic skirt of the LCDVF. The mounting frame acts as an additional safety shield to further ensure your confidence in the magnetic mounting system. These magnets will not damage your camera or any non magnetic media such as CF or SD memory cards 1
- Allows the use of battery and wireless grip and all other original accessories
- Flat mounting interface allows easy cleaning of the LCD screen