The highly affordable Benro A-150EXU Digital Tripod Kit is a light-duty aluminum tripod that is not light on features. It will support equipment such as point and shoot cameras, lightweight DSLRs or camcorders weighing up to 4.4 lb (2 kg). This kit includes a Benro ballhead which features a single, one-touch adjustment knob for smooth and accurate pans and tilts. It has a dual-locking quick release system and comes with the PH-07 quick release plate which together allow for the secure and easy placement of your equipment on and off the ballhead.
This tripod is quite versatile. It has leg sections which adjust independently to three different angles, and a two-section center column which can be reversed for attaining low shooting angles. The column can be split for extremely low-level shooting which is great for shooting nature and macro photography plus a wide variety of other subjects requiring unique camera positioning. With an all-weather foam grip and rubber feet with retractable spikes, this tripod can be used inside or outdoors. It folds down to a mere 20.4" (51.8cm) and weighs only 2.2 lb (1 kg), making it easy to take with you while on vacation or location.
- Adjustable Leg Angles
- For an extra measure of flexibility, Benro tripod legs can be independently locked into place at three different angles to enable shooting in cramped quarters, on irregular surface areas, or at ground level.
- Single Action Knob Adjustment
- A single, one-touch adjustment knob allows for quick and precise camera positioning.
- Reversible Center Column
- The center column can be quickly inverted for exacting, lower angle camera positioning.
- Quick Lock Leg Levers with Anti-Rotation Leg System
- The tripod height can easily be set by a flip of the quick lock leg levers, which combined with anti-rotation legs enable fast and fumble-free set-up.
- Dual-Lock Quick Release System
- A matching ballhead incorporates a bubble level and a patented dual lock-lever that makes it easy to mount your camera via an oversize quick release plate to the head, while preventing any chance of accidentally unseating the camera.
- Retractable Rubber Feet
- Rubber feet retract to expose steel spikes to insure your tripod sits solid on almost any terrain.
- Wing Nut Style Column Lock
- A wing nut style center column-locking knob allows for secure, intuitive-action height adjustments on the fly.
- Split Center Column
- The center column can be split so it is shortened for low level photography.
- Closed-Cell Foam Grip
- A thick layer of closed-cell nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) provides a comfortable yet firm grip when carrying your tripod in any weather.