The Edirol/Roland MVS-12 Multi-viewer and Matrix Switcher comes with 12 composite video inputs that can be used to connect a maximum of 12 video sources. The HDMI/RGB outputs, can be viewed in 4 different multi-viewer layouts (12 split-screens, 10 split-screens, 9 split-screens, 4 split-screens) on an HD monitor; further, these layouts can be adjusted with regard to the placement of the feeds using a simple drag and drop. The multi-viewer has a 4-display setup memory that can be used to save 4 display setups; these display setups can be recalled from the 4 front panel memory buttons.
With the MVS-12, you can select the aspect ratio, background color, and source name for each of the 12 video sources from an easily accessible menu. A PS/2 type mouse port allows you to attach a mouse directly to the multi-viewer and easily adjust the various parameter and input controls in the menus. Moreover, the unit can be controlled from a PC over an Ethernet or RS-232C and displays channel selection on the monitor using V-link.
- 12 composite video inputs for connecting up to 12 SD video sources
- HDMI/RGB video outputs for multi-view on an HD monitor
- 4 adjustable multi-viewer layouts (12 split-screens, 10 split-screens, 9 split-screens, 4 split-screens)
- 4-display setup memory for saving four different display setups
- 4 front panel memory buttons for recalling the four saved display setups
- Easy access menu for making adjustments to aspect ratio, background color, and source name
- PS/2 mouse port for mouse-based parameter and input control in the menus
- Control over Ethernet, RS-232C, or MIDI cables
- Display of channel selection on a monitor through V-link
- Can be used for monitoring LVS-800 video mix/live switcher with preview video outputs