For almost unlimited creative freedom in the creation of labels, consider the Brother P-Touch PT-2430PC PC Connectable Label Maker. The pre-installed P-touch Editor label design software empowers you to create labels using any of your PC's installed TrueType fonts, graphics, logos or symbols. You can conveniently design durable, laminated labels using your PC keyboard and monitor and print exactly what you see on your screen. A full version of the software available on the included CD-ROM.
This labeler has an auto format function which allows you to quickly create labels up to about 1.0"/24mm wide for file folder tabs, binders, computer and home entertainment cables, CD jewel cases and more. You simply select a label format, choose your font and style, and type your label text. When finished, simply press print - your label is automatically formatted and cut to the size you need.
- Supports PC USB Connectivity
- Create labels using any of your PC's installed TrueType fonts, graphics, logos or symbols. Conveniently design durable, laminated labels using your PC keyboard and monitor. Print exactly what you see on your screen! Just attach via USB to your PC to start.
- Six Label Widths
- The PT-2430PC prints on six different laminated label widths, up to approximately 1.0"/24mm wide.
- Built-In Automatic Cutter
- The PT-2430PC has a built-in automatic cutter which makes the final stage of the label creation process quick, clean and easy.
- P-Touch Editor Software
- P-touch Editor label design software allows users to create more custom labels using any of your computer's TrueType fonts, graphics, logos, and bar codes. It is a complete label design software package that includes label templates, designing tools, auto formats, clip art and symbols, bar codes and more, helping you to produce virtually any label imaginable. .
- Label Making Made Easy
- Simply connect the labeler to your computer via its USB interface and launch the P-touch Editor software. Conveniently create labels using your computer monitor and keyboard. With three design modes, it is easy for all experience levels to create customized labels.
- No Software is Left Behind!
- No software installation is required because the easy-to-use software is pre-loaded on the label maker. That means when you're done, simply turn it off and unplug. There's nothing left behind on your PC!
- Brother's Durable, Laminated Labels
- Brother's standard laminated labels are designed for flat items like office paper, file folders, binders, and most flat, non-textured metal, plastic and glass surfaces. They withstand water, grease, fading and abrasion, and can be used in hot and cold environments, as well as outdoors. Super thin yet technologically elegant, type is protected by clear laminated film.