The nVIDIA Quadro 4000 Display Card from PNY is a professional graphics card, compatible with Windows and Linux workstation computers. The card installs in an available PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot.
The Quadro is designed to accelerate professional applications that are used to produce 3D graphics. Its CUDA Parallel Computing Architecture can be leveraged by many popular programming languages -- including C/C++ and Fortran. This allows you to create custom applications that are tightly integrated with the GPU.
The card features a Dual-Link DVI output and two DisplayPort output, any of which can drive a high-resolution digital display. It also features a 3D Vision Pro stereo output, which allows you to use the card to output true 3D graphics.
- Next-Generation nVIDIA CUDA Architecture
- Breakthrough nVIDIA Fermi architecture incorporates CUDA parallel computing capabilities and advanced visualization to deliver performance that greatly accelerates professional workflows.
- nVIDIA Scalable Geometry Engine
- Scalable engines dramatically improve geometry performance across a broad range of CAD, DCC and medical applications, enabling you to work interactively with models and scenes that are an order of magnitude more complex than ever before.
- Fast 64-Bit Floating Point Precision
- The Quadro represents the industry's fastest double precision floating point performance. It produces accurate results on mission-critical applications, including computer-aided-design, finite element analysis, and computational fluid dynamics.
- nVIDIA GigaThread Engine
- The GigaThread Engine provides up to ten times faster context switching compared to previous generation architectures, concurrent kernel execution, and improved thread block scheduling.
- Dual Copy Engines
- Dual Copy Engines enables the highest rates of parallel data processing and concurrent throughput between the GPU and host, accelerating techniques such as ray tracing, color grading and physical simulation.
- Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA)
- Up to 64x FSAA dramatically reduces visual aliasing artifacts or "jaggies," resulting in unparalleled image quality and highly realistic scenes.
- GPU Tessellation with Shader Model 5.0
- Quadro Tessellation Engine automatically generates finely detailed geometry, for cinematic quality environments and scenes, without sacrificing performance.
- 16K Texture and Render Processing
- The card boasts the ability to texture from and render to 16K x 16K surfaces -- beneficial for applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
- nVIDIA High Precision High Dynamic Range (HDR) Technology
- The Quadro sets new standards for image clarity and quality through floating point capabilities in shading, filtering, texturing, and blending. It enables unprecedented rendered image quality for visual effects processing.
- High-Quality Display Connectors
- Use the card to drive ultra-high-resolution panels, producing phenomenal photorealistic image quality from a range of display connectors. It support two active connectors including, dual-link DVI with up to 3840 x 2400 at 24Hz on each panel, DisplayPort with up to up to 2560 x 1600, or HDMI for integrated audio and video through the GPU.
- 3D Stereo Synchronization
- Use 3D Stereo Synchronization to enable robust control of the stereo effect through a dedicated 3-pin mini-din connection between the graphics card and 3D stereo hardware. It is supported via the 3-pin mini-din connector located on the included connector bracket.