Whether capturing images in the studio or out on location - the Combi TF Remote Control & Flash Trigger from hahnel adds flexibility and versatility to your shooting style. Shooting wirelessly allows you to do things other than standing behind the camera i.e. you can interact with a model, experiment with different shooting perspectives or duck out of sight of elusive wildlife - all this and more without missing a moment. This particular Combi TF is compatible with Panasonic digital cameras.
The Combi TF operates via the reliable FSK 2.4 GHz frequency for a range up to 320' (100 m). A direct line of sight is not required for its operation; radio waves can pass through objects such as walls or windows. The shutter release functions will allow you to autofocus, utilize single image or continuous shooting, use long exposures (bulb mode), or set a four second timer delay. The flash triggering functionality gives you the freedom to manage your lighting both indoors or outdoors, and you can purchase additional receivers to fire multiple portable or studio lights simultaneously.
Note! When using the remote flash control, the flash must be in Manual mode. TTL signals are not transmitted. Additional receivers and cables require a separate purchase.
- Panasonic: FZ20, FZ30 & FZ50; G1, G2, GF1 & GH1; L1, L10 & LC1
- Remote Control
- As a remote control, the Combi TF allows wireless control of the camera's shutter release, auto focus, continuous shooting, bulb mode and 4 second timer delay trigger.
- Radio Frequency (RF) System
- As the remote transmits on the reliable FSK 2.4 GHz radio frequency; a line of sight is not a requirement for operation. Furthermore, radio waves can pass through and around obstacles such as walls and floors, triggering the camera around corners. 1
- Interchangeable Cables
- With interchangeable cables available for all major brands, the Combi TF is the ideal remote control for a wide variety of DSLR cameras.
- Remote Flash Trigger
- The remote triggering of flash units is also possible with the Combi TF. Using multiple receivers, several portable flash units can be fired simultaneously, along with triggering studio lights.
- Firing Studio Lights
- When you mount the transmitter on your camera hot shoe, you can fire your studio lights by connecting the receiver via a hahnel Studio Light Cable to your particular strobe (not included). The light is then triggered by the shutter release on the camera.
- Additional Receivers
- Additional receivers (not included) enable you to trigger multiple flash units and studio lights simultaneously. A short 6" (150mm), Studio Light Cable (not included) attaches the Combi TF receiver to the studio light.