The Dot Line RPS Studio 3-in-1 Wireless Remote Control Kit for Canon "D" Series is a lightweight remote control system for triggering a digital camera or a flash, with a range of 300' (91.44 m) for a Canon "D" camera, or 100' (30.44 m) for a flash (speedlight or monolight).
The kit comes complete with a dedicated sync cord for a Canon "D" camera, 2.5 to 3.5mm cord, 2.5 to PC cord, 3.5 to 6.3mm adapter, a self-sticking accessory shoe for mounting to a monolight (to hold the receiver), and a 12V #23 battery for the transmitter. The receiver operates on 2 AAA batteries (not included), and can mount to an accessory shoe, a light stand, or a tripod. There are 16 channels available on the system.
In camera mode, the transmitter has a two-position switch: one position activates auto focus and exposure, the other position triggers the shutter.
- Triggers a Canon "D" digital camera at up to 300' (91.44 m) distance
- Two-position switch on transmitter triggers auto focus, exposure, & shutter
- Triggers flash at up to 100' (30.44 m) distance
- 16 channels are available
- The receiver can mount to an accessory shoe, a light stand or a tripod and features a hot shoe to accept speedlights