The NexGuide Autoguider from Celestron eliminates the necessity of a laptop computer for finding or tracking your celestial targets with an equatorial mount. A sensitive Sony CCD allows the tracking of even faint stars. The larger chip size of 5.6 x 4.7 millimeters with its 9.6 x 7.5u pixel size provides more area for locating and keeping the guide star on the chip. An automatic calibration of each axis and automatic setting guide rate parameters make use of the NexGuide a pleasure. A standard ring for centering and focusing allows any 1.25" eyepiece and a 9-button hand control provides quick and easy access to the navigation menus. It is perfect for imaging with a DSLR camera.
- Stand-Alone autoguider eliminates the need for a laptop computer allowing less equipment in the field
- Sensitive Sony CCD sensor allows you to track on fainter stars
- Large chip provides more area for locating and keeping the guide star on the chip
- Automatic calibration of each axis in addition to automatically setting guide rate parameters helps find and track the celestial target easier and faster
- Battery pack of 8 AA user-supplied batteries provides free and unrestricted use in the field while use of an AC adapter provides unlimited viewing time
- Standard ring allows centering and focusing of any 1.25" eyepiece
- 9-Button hand control allows quick access to navigation menus