The Elmo P10 Document Camera is a high-performance document camera that enhances the classroom teaching and learning experience. Taking center-stage among the host of features offered by the digital visual presenter is the 1.49 MP CMOS chip, incorporating a 48x high-quality zoom lens that provides vivid clarity and true-color reproduction.
Precise image reproduction is possible as a result of the P10 Document Camera's 1/3" progressive scan CCD. High-image quality is rendered due to the 16x optical and 8x digital zoom options available. Additional features incorporated in the P10 presenter include 30 fps full-motion video, XGA/SXGA/WXGA resolutions, and a DVI-D interface.
Easy positioning via the free-angle camera arm and a twin fluorescent lamp housed inside the upper lighting unit provide enhanced functionality devoid of distractions caused during the operation of other complex systems. Auto, one-touch, manual white balance control, image rotation (0°, 180°), an easy-to-read OSD (On-screen Display); and an ergonomically designed, clear remote control complete the array of functions that the P10 Document Camera offers.
Image capture and store capabilities are extended by an SD memory card-ready port that can be used to integrate a removable SDHC memory card. All these features are intelligently incorporated into the lightweight (10.4 lb / 4.7 kg), compact design (377 x 482 x 582 mm) of the P10 Digital Document Camera.
An optional inclusion with the P10 Digital Document Camera is the Image Mate software that allows you to create presentations and movies as well as capture and store audio, video and still images.
- Incorporates a 1.49 MP CMOS chip
- Includes a high-quality zoom lens
- Camera head integrates a 1/3" progressive scan CCD
- Offers high-image quality with the 16x optical and 8x digital zoom
- Full-motion video with a high frame rate of 30 fps
- Supports XGA, SXGA, and WXGA resolutions
- Easy positioning via the free-angle camera arm
- Upper lighting unit houses a twin fluorescent lamp
- Enhanced image capture and storage capabilities due to the built-in SD memory card port
- Offers extended flexibility and ease of operation with its lightweight (10.4 lb / 4.7 kg) and compact design (377 x 482 x 582 mm)
- Optional Image Mate software for presentation and movie creation available