The SureFire KM4 LED WeaponLight Conversion Kit Black replaces the head of the Millennium Universal (M96), Vertical Foregrip and Dedicated Forend. It will produce either a white or infrared (IR) tactical light. With its self-locking bezel selector ring, you can easily switch between the types of light and lock in your selection.
This strong body is great for tactical lighting. Using military-grade, anodized-aluminum, the KM4 is non-conductive, corrosion-resistant metal that provides extreme protection for the LEDs. The tempered, coated TIR Pyrex window delivers added strength to this rugged piece of equipment. An added O-ring creates an impermeable seal with the flashlight body and keeps water from getting in.
This conversion light uses LEDs to ensure a long-running battery time. At the maximum output, the white light lasts for 2.5 hours and with the LED it last up to 8 hours. Because there are no filaments, like in incandescent bulbs, the LEDs will last significantly longer and consume much less battery. This light will keep you going for hours.
- Fitted for Millennium Universal (M96), Vertical Foregrip and Dedicated Forend
- White and IR LEDs regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Tactical-level output with TIR (Total Internal Reflection) lens for close- to medium-range applications
- Self-locking selector ring permits easy switching from white light to IR output; no filter required
- High-strength aerospace aluminum with military specification anodizing; coated, tempered window