The Veracity VTN-TN TIMENET GPS NTP Time Server with Indoor Antenna uses NTP (Network Time Protocol) to provide accurate atomic clock reference time to network units. This reference time is directly received from the GPS satellite system and also offers a legally verifiable time with full traceability. It synchronizes CCTV systems (especially DVRs) and access control systems for precisely correct time without using an external internet connection. Equipped with a self-adhesive surface, the antenna can be mounted on any window, which has a partial view of the sky.
The GPS receiver and master NTP clock server can be combined into a single unit that can be directly connected to the network for remote siting. It has an automatic GPS lock and time sync for synchronizing with the atomic time reference and an integral watchdog for long-term reliable operation. The compact unit comes with a GPS sensor and can be easily wall-mounted.
- Uses NTP to provide accurate atomic clock reference time to network units
- Reference time is directly received from the GPS satellite system
- Offers a legally verifiable time with full traceability
- Allows CCTV systems and access control systems to be synchronized to the precisely correct time
- Antenna with a self-adhesive surface can be mounted on any window, which has a partial view of the sky
- Direct network interface for remote siting
- Automatic GPS lock and time sync for synchronizing with the atomic time reference
- Integral watchdog for long-term reliable operation
- Compact - 1.29 x 2.63 x 3.62" / 33 x 67 x 92mm (H x W x D)
- GPS sensor on 9.8' (3m) cable (included)
- Can be powered vi a 12 VDC external power supply (optional)
- Low power consumption - 0.9W