The VoxGuard Nearfield Audio Absorber from Primacoustic is an ideal tool for improving the quality of vocal recordings. It attaches to your mic stand to surround your microphone, reducing unwanted sounds. The VoxGuard has an open-cell acoustic foam liner that creates an acoustic boundary around the mic that contains the voice while simultaneously eliminating room reflections.
The VoxGuard features is lightweight and easy-to-use, featuring a high-impact ABS outer surround shell that fits onto a mic stand with an included adapter. Unlike similar products that are made from steel, the VoxGuard can be placed easily on a variety of mic stands without fear of falling over. It also features a rear access cable port, allowing the mic to be articulated and directed at a specific sound source for versatile recording. The VoxGuard is also 50% larger than similar offerings, to significantly reduce noise and improve performance.
The VoxGuard includes a set of Primacoustic's TriPad microphone stand isolators. These handy pads decouple the mic stand from the floor, making sure that your microphone isn't subject to any vibration. You'll notice less rumble and movement noise in your tracks right away.
- Reduces unwanted sounds while simultaneously keeping vocals in, ideal for clean vocal recordings in studios, TV post production, podcasting, and more
- The open-cell acoustic foam liner creates an acoustic boundary around the mic that contains the voice while simultaneously eliminating room reflections
- The high-impact ABS outer shell makes the VoxGuard lightweight and easy to use. The included adapter lets you attach it to a variety of mic stands without fear of tipping
- The rear access cable port allows the mic to be articulated and directed at a specific sound source for versatile recording
- The VoxGuard is 50% larger than similar offerings, so it can significantly reduce noise and improve performance