Kodak VISION3 200T Color Negative Super 8 Movie Film is another step towards excellence in the Vision3 series of films. This archivally stable film yields excellent color along with super fine grain - especially in the shadow areas. At ISO 200, it provides the flexibility of a 100 speed film - literally giving you two films in one.
Whether in pre or post production, this film offers the shooter enhanced performance and exposure control.
- Color Balance
- This film is balanced for exposure with tungsten illumination (3200K). For other light sources, use the correction filters
- No filter corrections or exposure adjustments for exposure times from 1/1000 of a second to 1 second
- After processing, the Kodak internal product code symbol (EO), product code number 5213, emulsion/roll number identification, and KODAK KEYKODE Numbers are visible along the length of the film
- Granularity is exceptionally low
- The perceived sharpness of any film depends on various components of the motion picture production system. Camera and projector lenses, film printers, and other factors play a role, but the specific sharpness of a film can be measured and charted in the Modulation Transfer Curve.