The Lorex Wireless Network Ready Day/Night Easy Connect Remote Surveillance Camera is super easy to set up and operate. Simply connect the camera to the router, run the installation CD, and the camera is ready for use. Once connected, you'll be able to access the camera anytime and from anywhere over the Internet or even using your Apple iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. This way you can be sure that you're never more than a click away from viewing your home and property. And thanks to its wireless connectivity you can quickly set up the camera in the area you need it to monitor.
This camera comes equipped with a built-in IR illumination system and will provide you with visible images even in the dark up to 17' away. This way you can use it to monitor hallways, stairwells, garages, or any other area where there's often little or no light.
This camera incorporates the MPEG4 compression method for efficient data handling, and offers a 10x digital zoom for magnifying regions of interest. You can set the camera to send you an email alert along with an attached image of the scene whenever motion is detected in the camera's field of view. You'll also appreciate the camera's built-in microphone, which when paired with an external speaker of your choice will let you hear and speak with a person at the camera location over the Internet. Events can also be triggered by other Lorex cameras on the network.
Included with this camera is the PC based DigiConsole surveillance application which will enable viewing, recording and archiving of up to 6 cameras. This camera is also compatible with the DigiPlayer 16 camera software (not included).
No networking knowledge required, guaranteed!
- Plug in camera, run Discovery CD (DigiConsole, included)
- No DDNS/router configuration required
- Wired / Wireless IEEE 802.11b/g (up to 250' in open space) connectivity for flexible installation
- Remote Easy Connect (Yoics and MSN), no networking knowledge required
- 10x digital zoom
- Superior low-light performance
- Supports VGA (640x480) resolution, 30 frames per second (real time)
- Browser support, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari for viewing on PC or Mac
- Supports MPEG4, MJPEG
- MPEG4 enhanced compression for efficient video streaming
- Motion event triggers email notification with JPEG image attachment
- Two-way audio via integrated microphone and external speakers (not included)
- 6 channel surveillance application for real time viewing and recording
- Free Lorex DDNS included for remote connection
- Secure web management connectivity (password protected)
- Windows 7 and Vista compatible
- LorexLive 2 iPhone, iPod Touch and Lorex iMobile iPad Apps are available for free download from the Apple App store