It seems the entire line of Vivitek projectors is to be taken seriously. They are loaded with features and their total cost of ownership makes them a valuable presentation device for any market. The D945VX DLP Projector is no exception. The beamer is created from the ground up using DLP technology, which offers a longer life span and improved reliability.
The projector combines a five segment-color wheel along with 4500 lumens and a 2400:1 contrast ratio to make the images it displays clear and precise. It offers a cost-efficient lamp system, and one of the best features of this device is that it can project large images from a short distance.
The D945VX has a 3W speaker, loud enough for an average classroom or business meeting room. This eliminates the need for a separate speaker system. The D945VX is one of those projectors with a plethora of built-in security features. It includes a Kensington security lock, which is built into the projector to prevent theft or any unauthorized removal of the projector.
Connectivity options include HDMI, two VGA inputs, one composite video, and S-video. It also includes a 37dB/34dB (Standard/Economy Mode) super-low fan noise.
- 4500 lumens of brightness with a 2400:1 contrast ratio
- Additionally, closed captioning is on board for noisy environments or for the hearing-impaired
- Connectivity options include one HDMI v1.3 connection, two VGA inputs, a composite video port and an S-video connection
- VividWheel III for improved color reproduction and automatic gain control
- Top-loading, sliding cover for quick and easy lamp replacement
- Keypad lock prevents accidental system adjustments