The P8GT SurgeArrest Surge Suppressor from APC is a reliable way to protect equipment in your home or office from power surges or spikes. It offers 8 outlets and a 6' power cord for flexible connections and placement. It has a surge rating of 2030 joules to offer superior protection against surges and line noise.
This unit also provides you with protection for your data lines including Ethernet, coaxial and phone lines. The Master/Controlled outlet feature saves energy by detecting when your computer is asleep and then automatically turning off power to your connected peripherals.
The P8GT surge suppressor also offers several convenient features. Diagnostic LEDs inform you of any potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit or when connected equipment draws more power than the unit's capacity. The unit also has receptacle shock safety shutters, a 180° rotating cord, transformer block spacing and adjustable cable management.
- 2030 Joule AC surge suppression shields equipment from the strongest surges and line noise
- EMI and RFI noise filtering reduces line noise that can cause data loss and keyboard errors
- Protection of data lines (Ethernet, coaxial and phone lines) ensures complete protection of your equipment from surges
- Diagnostic LEDs inform you of any potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit or indicate an overload
- SurgeArrest components such as MOVs and thermal fuse ensure instant reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults
- 3 always-on outlets provide continuous power for equipment that has to stay on all the time like a fax machine, cordless phone, modem or router
- Receptacle shock safety shutters protect you from accidental contact with unused outlets
- Phone line splitter allows use of two pieces of equipment at once like a modem and phone
- 180° rotating cord with strain relief offers flexible positioning and in routing the power cord
- Transformer block spacing keeps cords and cables neat and organized
- Lifetime warranty with $75,000 lifetime equipment protection