The Vivitar DF-586 Dedicated Macro Ring Flash for Nikon delivers the "shadowless" direct light ideal for macro photography, and it's dedicated to Nikon DSLR cameras. It comes with rings to attach to lenses with 52, 55, 58 and 62mm fronts, it has a (100 ISO) guide number of 18m, full I-TTL dedication for Nikon DSLRs, and an exposure confirmation auto check lamp. It delivers app. 150-200 flashes on a battery charge and recycles in 2-3 seconds. The angle of illumination covers lenses 50mm and longer (35mm equivalent) and it's powered by easily found AA alkaline, NiCad, or Ni-MH batteries. Batteries are not included.
- Full TTL dedicated macro ring flash for Nikon digital SLRs
- Guide Number: 18m (ISO 100)
- Angle of Illumination: 50 mm and above (35 mm equivalent)
- IGBT (Insulated Gate Dipolar Transistor) and Series Circuitry
- Auto Check Indicator
- EV exposure control compatible with DSLR camera
- Includes rings to fit lenses 52, 55, 58 and 62 mm