The ViewSonic Pro8500 XGA DLP Projector is a high-performance unit designed to support up to 120Hz frame rate through the 3D DLP Sync. The DLP imaging chip is so fast, it is able to project two images on the screen at one time to create the 3D image viewed through the active glasses. In addition to the two images on the screen, the DLP chip also sends similar data to the glasses in-between each frame of video to make the magic of 3D possible.
The impressive specs include a blazing 5,000 lumens of brightness, enough to meet most ambient light challenges. In fact, you can leave the lights on during presentations to take notes. XGA (1,024 x 768) resolution is backed with a super-crisp dynamic contrast ratio of 4900:1, to deliver stunning all-digital clarity with vivid color, sharp graphics and outstanding video. BrilliantColor's sophisticated 5-segment color (RGBWY) wheel provides greater color accuracy than standard DLP projectors with a 4-segment color wheel. The result is greater sharpness, brightness and contrast in lifelike images with remarkable depth.
The digital keystone adjustment feature takes the guess work out of adjusting your image and reduces set-up time, while the Pro8500's wide connectivity which includes HDMI allows a one-cable connection to digital sources.
The Pro8500 accommodates installations from permanent ceiling-mounted to simple desk-mounted use, making it a perfect choice for boardrooms and educational institutions. The RJ-45 connection makes remote control of multiple projectors across a network possible, as well as allowing messaging or bulletins throughout a campus or corporate facility.
For power, superior color, world-wide use and Mac or PC compatibility, the Viewsonic Pro8500 is hard to beat.
- Bright in Virtually Any Setting with 5,000 Lumens
- Ultra-bright 5,000 lumens output makes this the perfect choice for large boardrooms, conference halls and auditoriums.
- Network Control through RJ-45
- Schedule, manage and monitor the projector remotely and receive e-mail alerts of projector lamp status.
- Closed Captioning
- Integrated closed captioning decoder for the hearing impaired or noisy environments.
- An HDMI-1.3 input with HDCP compliance and three component video inputs provide full component connectivity in a customized home theater installation.
- Give Greener Presentations and Save
- Use the Eco mode to achieve lower power consumption, reduce overall noise and extend lamp life.
- Stay Connected
- Supports multiple video formats from standard definition (NTSC, PAL and SECAM) to HD 1080p.
- Quality Backed By a Generous Warranty
- ViewSonic is so confident in the quality of the Pro8500 that they offer not a one or two year warranty but a full three year warranty on parts and labor. And where most projectors carry a 90 or 120 day warranty on the projector bulb, ViewSonic offers a full year.