Capture bone rattling, earth-shaking extreme video with the VIO POV.HD Digital Helmet Camera System. The POV.HD records stunning 1920 x 1080p and 1280 x 720p high def footage that will show every heart-pounding moment in breath-taking detail. So, go ahead and watch it on your HDTV without worry - you'll feel just like you're there!
The POV.HD camera uses a 0.7m-inifinity fixed focus lens that boasts 142°, 120°, and 95° fields of view for all encompassing video. The lens also captures digital stills, allowing you to keep your recording needs to a minimum; VIO knows you don't want to be weighed down when you're out doing your thing. No matter what you record though, every minute of video and every still image will store directly to SD/SDHC memory cards up to 32GB.
The POV.HD features in-camera editing, exposure control, and 4 different recording methods. Tag scenes using the wireless remote, improve color and exposure metering with a touch, and a select from Clip, Loop, Loop and forward, and still image mode.
In addition to providing you with full HD video, a stellar lens, and in-camera controls and editing options, the POV.HD is one tough cookie. The camera boasts a shock proof, water proof, and dust proof design. That means: underwater up to 3.3' is no problem - In a dusty local? No worries! A little drop? No biggie!
What's more, the POV.HD isn't complicated. Everything from shooting to power is kept as simple as possible so you can focus on your main objective - whether that be jumping out of a plane, careening down a stretch of single track, or kayaking miles of shore line. Just 4 'AA' batteries power the system for hours of shooting enjoyment. Modular mounting options makes it easy to attach the camera wherever you need it for the best angle possible, while the included wireless remote puts the power at your fingertips - for quick, easy control of the camera.
- In-the-Field Flexibility
- Tag scenes while recording from either the recorder of the wireless remote control
- Compile tagged scenes into highlight clips automatically and in-the-field
- Exposure compensation - Improve color saturation and contrast in especially bright or grey shooting conditions
- Exposure metering - Set the automatic exposure control sampling area
- Clip mode - Start and stop recording action from your POV
- Loop mode - Capture footage from the past
- Loop and forward mode - Capture footage from the past and continue recording into the future
- Still image mode
- Advanced HD
- 1080p/30fps and 720p/60fps high definition recording
- Native 1080p CMOS sensor that's optimized for sensitivity
- Wide field of view: 142°, 120°, and 95°
- 6 element glass lens
- Advanced Software Processing
Texas Instruments Da Vinci software processing provides:
- Real-time video enhancement
- Lens distortion correction
- Vignetting correction
- Lens softness correction
- Rugged Design
- Shock proof
- Water proof - 3.3'/30 mins
- Dust proof
- Modular mounting
- Powered by 4 'AA' batteries
- Wireless remote control