The Vivotek IP7361 Network Bullet Camera with a 1/3.2" CMOS image sensor (2 MP), delivers clear and detailed videos in MPEG-4 and MJPEG formats. It is suitable for applications where high resolution (1600 x 1200) videos are required such as banks, airports, large stores, and factories. The camera uses a removable IR cut filter to switch between color and B&W as per per changes in ambient lighting. The included IR illuminators offer additional lighting in low light environments up to 82' (25m), enabling you to capture clear images even in complete darkness.
With ePTZ operation, you can move the focus to the viewing area for a close-up view for easy identification of remote objects without moving the camera physically. The camera supports a tamper detection feature, which triggers an alarm when the camera is being tampered with e.g. if it is redirected, blocked, defocused, or spray-painted. The IP67 rated camera is protected against harsh weather conditions such as dust and moisture and can also withstand water ingress.
The bullet camera features activity adaptive streaming, which ensures efficient use of bandwidth even while offering high-quality image during recording. The SD/SDHC card slot for on-board storage prevents data loss due to network connection. The bullet camera equips a mounting bracket that conceals all cables and helps protect the camera against tampering and vandalism. It also protects the cable from damage, enabling it to offer consistent surveillance performance.
As the bullet camera supports 3GPP, you can monitor the camera via 3GPP enabled cell phones. Power is supplied to the camera through PoE; hence the camera gets power from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets. The 2-way audio with built-in microphone enables you to communicate with visitors or potential intruders from the operator's base station. The camera supports HTTPS (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol over SSL), which protects streaming data transmission across the network.
Note! Microphone/Speakers not included
- Board lens (3-9 mm) and F1.2 (wide) / F2.1 (tele) auto iris lens
- 2 MP and 1/3.2" CMOS image sensor - delivers clear images at resolution of 1600 x 1200 with a viewing angle of 31.7-93.4° (horizontal) and 23.8-68.4° (vertical). You can accurately spot remote objects such as vehicle license plate or facial features
- Minimum illumination of 0.1 lux at f/1.2 - delivers clear images even in low light conditions
- Supported formats - MJPEG / MPEG-4 formats at up to 15/10 fps
- ePTZ - enables you to move the focus to a target area for a close-up view, useful for easily identifying details of remote objects. As only the focused region is transmitted for viewing, the bandwidth requirement is also significantly reduced
- Camera tampering detection - triggers an alarm when the camera is being tampered with e.g. if it is redirected, blocked, defocused, or spray-painted
- Activity adaptive streaming - dynamic allocation of bandwidth with configurable frame-rate, such as low frame-rate for normal monitoring and high frame-rate for event-triggered recording. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth with superior image quality during recording
- Meets IP67 standards - protected against harsh weather conditions such as dust and moisture and can also withstand water-ingress
- SD/SDHC card slot for on-board storage of video in case of power outage to the network
- Mounting bracket - conceals all the cables as well as helps protect the camera against tampering and vandalism. Also, protects the cables from damage, which enables it to offer consistent surveillance performance
- Auto white balance - adjusts the red and blue signals in the MWB mode by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- Automatic gain control - adjusts the signal strength to maintain a constant brightness level
- Flip/Mirror - reflects the display of live video vertically and horizontally respectively
- Overlay title and time stamp on video - displays the video title and time on video streams
- Motion detection - triggers an alarm when motion is detected in a designated portion of the video display. You can also receive email notifications when motion is detected or upload pre- and post-alarm snapshots via FTP or HTTP
- Triple-window motion detection - customizes the motion detection system to only monitor specific areas
- 3GPP support - enables you to monitor the camera even while on the go via 3GPP enabled cell phones
- 2-way audio - communicates with visitors or potential intruders from the operator's base station with a built-in microphone
- PoE - supplies power to the camera from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets
- HTTPS (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol over SSL) - protects streaming data transmission across the network
- 32-channel Vivotek recording software - allows you to simultaneously monitor and record videos for multiple network cameras
- Privacy mask - by configuring the privacy mask setting, the camera will hide some portion of the images for privacy
- IP filtering - IP address filtering restricts system-access and system-control to selected users
- Password protection - supports multi-level password protection and allows only those operators to access the camera who has a user name and password
- Supports up to 10 clients for live viewing
- LED indicator - indicates camera's power and status