The Vivotek IP8332 H.264 Day/Night Network Bullet Camera with ¼" CMOS sensor delivers crystal-clear videos in H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG formats in VGA resolution at 30 fps. The camera uses a removable IR cut filter to switch between color and B&W as per changes in ambient lighting. With a minimum illumination of 0 lux and IR illuminators effective up to 49" (15m), the camera enables you to capture clear images even in complete darkness. It supports activity adaptive streaming for dynamic frame-rate control and is suitable for outdoor low-light and high-frame-rate applications such as building entrances, loading bays, store entrance, and residential driveways.
The camera meets IP66 standards, which protects the camera from dust, rain and other harsh conditions. The camera supports a tamper detection feature, which triggers an alarm when the camera is being tampered with e.g. if it is redirected, blocked, defocused, or spray-painted. The SD/SDHC card slot for on-board storage prevents data loss due to network connection.
As the network camera supports 3GPP, you can monitor the camera via 3GPP enabled cell phones. Triple-window motion detection customizes the motion detection system to only monitor specific areas. The network camera supports ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) standard for simple integration and to improve interoperability.
Power is supplied to the camera through PoE; hence the camera gets power from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets. The camera supports HTTPS (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol over SSL), which protects streaming data transmission across the network. The 32-channel Vivotek recording software - allows you to simultaneously monitor and record videos for multiple network cameras.
- Board lens (4.0mm) and 1/4" CMOS image sensor - delivers clear images at resolution of 1280 x 800 with a viewing angle of 56° (horizontal), 41° (vertical), and 71° (diagonal)
- Minimum illumination of 0 lux at f/1.8 - delivers clear images even in low light conditions
- Supported formats - H.264, MJPEG / MPEG-4 formats at up 30 fps
- Removable IR cut filter to switch between color and B&W as per the changes in ambient lighting
- Activity adaptive streaming - dynamic allocation of bandwidth with configurable frame-rate, such as low frame-rate for normal monitoring and high frame-rate for event-triggered recording. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth with superior image quality during recording.
- IR illuminators - offer additional lighting in low light environments up to 49" (15m), enabling you to capture clear images even in complete darkness
- Camera tampering detection - triggers an alarm when the camera is being tampered with incidents such as redirected, blocked, defocused or spray-painted
- IP66 standards - protects the camera from dust, rain, and other harsh conditions
- Auto white balance - adjusts the red and blue signals in the MWB mode by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- Automatic gain control - adjusts the signal strength to maintain a constant brightness level
- Flip/Mirror - reflects the display of live video vertically and horizontally respectively
- Overlay title and time stamp on video - displays the video title and time on video streams
- Motion detection - triggers an alarm when motion is detected in a designated portion of the video display. You can also receive email notifications when motion is detected or upload pre- and post-alarm snapshots via FTP or HTTP
- Digital input for external sensor
- Triple-window motion detection - customizes the motion detection system to only monitor specific areas
- 3GPP support - enables you to monitor the camera even while on the go via 3GPP enabled cell phones
- Digital I/O - allows you to use external digital input or output device or sensor as a trigger source
- PoE - supplies power to the camera from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets
- HTTPS (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol over SSL) - protects streaming data transmission across the network
- 32-channel Vivotek recording software - allows you to simultaneously monitor and record videos for multiple network cameras
- Privacy mask - by configuring the privacy mask setting, the camera will hide some portion of the images for privacy
- IP filtering - IP address filtering restricts system-access and system-control to selected users
- Password protection - supports multi-level password protection and allows only those operators to access the camera who has a user name and password
- Supports up to 10 clients for live viewing
- LED indicator - indicates camera's power and status