The Vivotek FD8134 Fixed Dome Network Camera (H.264), with a 1 MP sensor, provides high-quality images at a resolution of 1280x800 pixels at 30 fps and is suitable for indoor security applications for places such as offices, banks, ATMs, and retail stores. The Day&Night camera has a removable IR-cut filter and built-in IR illuminators (effective up to 33') to ensure clear images in low light conditions.
Besides supporting H.264 compression technology to provide small-sized files and use less network bandwidth, the FD8134 Fixed Dome Network Camera is also compatible with MPEG-4 and MJPEG formats. On different platforms, multiple streams can be received in different resolutions, frame rates, and image qualities at the same time, thanks to support for individual configuration. With a tampering detection feature, the camera triggers an alarm when it is being tampered with e.g. incidents such as the camera being redirected, blocked, defocused or spray-painted.
The FD8134 Fixed Dome Network Camera (H.264) has a MicroSD/SDHC card slot, 32-channel recording software, and 802.3af compliant PoE. It supports ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) standard for simple integration and to improve interoperability.
With a 3-axis rotation design, the camera can be mounted easily on walls and ceilings.
- 1/4" CMOS image sensor - delivers clear images at resolution of 1280 x 800
- Viewing angle of 56° (horizontal) and 41° (vertical)
- For indoor security applications for places such as offices, banks, ATMs, and retail stores
- Supported formats - H.264 / MJPEG / MPEG-4 formats up to 30 fps
- Individual configuration - multiple streams can be received in different resolutions, frame rates, and image qualities at the same time on different platforms
- Minimum illumination of 0 lux at f/1.8 - delivers clear images even in low light conditions
- Removable IR cut filter to switch between color and B&W as per the lighting changes of the ambient
- IR illuminators - enable you to capture images up to 33' (10m) in complete darkness by illuminating the low-light area
- Day and night functionality
- Auto White balance - adjusts the red and blue signals in the MWB mode by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- Automatic gain control - adjusts the signal strength to maintain a constant brightness level
- Motion detection - triggers an alarm when motion is detected in a designated portion of the video display. You can also receive email notifications when motion is detected or upload pre and post alarm snapshots via FTP or HTTP
- Triple-window motion detection - customizes the motion detection system to only monitor specific areas
- 3GPP support - enables you to monitor the camera even while on the go via 3GPP enabled cell phones
- HTTPS (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol over SSL) - protects streaming data transmission across the network
- Privacy mask - by configuring the privacy mask setting, the camera will hide some portion of the images for privacy
- IP filtering - restricts system-access and system-control to selected users
- Password protection - supports multi-level password protection and allows only those operators to access the camera who has a user name and password
- MicroSD/SDHC card slot
- Camera tampering detection - triggers an alarm when the camera is being tampered with e.g. incidents such as the camera being redirected, blocked, defocused or spray-painted
- 32-channel Vivotek recording software - allows you to simultaneously monitor and record videos for multiple network cameras
- 802.3af compliant PoE
- PoE - supplies power to the camera from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets
- ONVIF Standard to simplify integration and enhance interoperability
- 3-axis mechanism - enables you to easily mount the camera on ceiling or wall as well as allows you to capture the viewing angle regardless of mounting position