The MB8.5 Magnesit Ballhead is the top-of-the-line ballhead in Cullman's range of Magnesit ballheads--capable of handling up to 70.5 lbs (32 kg), and weighing in at only 1.98 lbs. It features solid aluminum housing with abrasion-resistant powder coating, a large-diameter ball, and an MX492 Arca-compatible quick-release plate. This head is ideal for heavy DSLR or medium format cameras.
- Aluminum construction
- Abrasion-resistant powder coating
- Precise friction adjustment with convenient grid levels
- Precise 360° scaling for panning
- Stable MX465 quick release shoe (Arca-Swiss compatible)
- Suitable for DSLR and medium format cameras