The Sea & Sea YS-110a Package w/ Sea Arm VII Compact is built around the YS-110a high-performance strobe that is designed to be compatible with most cameras. The automatic pre-flash function will adjust for most digital or film cameras.
The Sea & Sea YS-110a has a 12-step control dial, for precision manual manipulation of light output. The large dial is easy to handle, even when wearing heavy gloves. For point & shoot digital cameras, the strobe offers DS-TTL when fired with the built-in slave connected with the fiber optic cable. For cameras with hot shoes, the strobe will fire with a 5-pin Nikonos sync cord.
The strobe features a bright LED target light, recycle time of 1.9 seconds at full power and a guide number of 22 (ISO 100/m). These features will help you produce stunning underwater photographs.
The included Sea Arm VII Compact is constructed of fiberglass-reinforced plastic resin offering a lightweight yet strong arm. With the included camera base, head adapter, medium double-ball section, and 2 ball clamps, this is a versatile arm for all your lighting needs.
To complete the package, a Sea & Sea strobe mask set and fiber optic cable is included. The strobe mask set is used to attach the fiber optic cable to underwater housings that don't have fiber optic cable ports. The mask blocks the on-camera flash from exposing your subject, preventing back-scatter. The grommet allows the cable to be attached in front of the on-camera flash so the light will trigger your external YS-110a strobes.
- Kit includes everything you need to connect a strobe to a housing with fiber optic ports
- When the camera's internal flash fires the fiber optic cable will fire the external flash
- The included Sea Arm VII Compact is rigid to keep the strobe in the right position
- Three xenon flash tubes for a broad 105° x 105° angle of coverage
- Bright LED target light in center of the strobe face. When the strobe fires, the LED light is interrupted momentarily
- Easy exposure with DS-TTL when used with built-in slave connected with fiber optic cable
- Recycle time of approximately 1.9 seconds with NiMH batteries at full power