The Shape Spider II is a hand-held professional camera support device with an adjustable camera platform height (2-1/2" to 3-3/4") below the shoulder tip. Featuring the SP shoulder rig, Hand5 Quick Handle, and the Pad1 Back Pad, the Spider II secures the camera firmly with accessories for mobile applications. It can also be used with the Shape Box (not included) that attaches above and below the camera platform.
The Shoulder Rig is the core component of the camera support and easily adjusts to fit any body type. It uses a standard 1/4"-20 camera screw to attach the camera to the shoulder rig, and positions the camera with the help of a knob that is accessible through a 3" slot on the camera platform.
A 15mm rod system (not included) extends the reach of the Spider 1, and when not in use it can be removed using a 4mm hexagonal key. Using a quick-release plate (not included) that can be attached below, you can attach the Spider 1 to any standard tripod. Made of aluminum, the shoulder rig is solid and durable and holds your cameras securely. The rig is powder coated with a professional looking wrinkle finish.
The Telescopic Support Arm is a Manfrotto 233B Camera Mount Bracket with a 4" cup that provides large surface contact area. Augmented stability and versatility is provided for camera support using the telescopic support arm. You can extend the Arm1 Telescopic Support Arm from a length of 14-20", thus achieving higher reach. Rotation of 360° along both, vertical and horizontal, axis is possible via the rotating arm. Easy attachment and removal of the cup attributes versatility to the telescopic support arm. Removal of the cup enables you to use the arm for supporting accessories such as a microphone or a camera light.
Featuring 2 handles that can rotate individually (360°), the Quick Handle with a simple push of a button allows moving the arms, and releasing it secures the handles firmly in place. Weighing only 0.35 lb, the detachable back pad can be positioned easily (up and down by 1-1/4" (3cm) and left and right on 360°), and adds stability and comfort to the shoulder rig.
- Hand-held professional camera support device with adjustable camera platform height (2-1/2" to 3-3/4")
- Features the SP Shoulder Rig, Hand5 Quick Handle, and the Pad1 Back Pad
- Fits any body type
- Uses standard 1/4"-20 camera screw to attach camera onto the shoulder rig
- Positions the camera with the help of a knob, accessible through a 3" slot on the camera platform
- Features a detachable telescopic support arm positioned to fit any body type
- Offers increased stability and versatility for camera support
- Provides arm extension range of 14-20"
- 15mm rod system extends the reach of the Spider II
- Can be attached to any standard tripod using a quick-release plate (not included) that can be attached below
- Made of aluminum, the shoulder rig is strong and securely holds your cameras
- Powder coated with a professional looking wrinkle finish
- Hand5 Quick Handle - features 2 handles that can rotate individually (360°)
- Simple button operation for moving and firmly securing the quick handles
- Pad1 Back Pad can be positioned easily (up and down by 1-1/4" (3cm) and left and right on 360°); adds stability and comfort to the shoulder rig