The Shape Telescopic Support Arm is a Manfrotto 233B Camera Mount Bracket with a 4" (10.1 cm) cup that provides a large surface contact area. Augmented stability and versatility are provided for camera support using the telescopic support arm.
You can extend the Telescopic Support Arm from a length of 14-20" (40.6-50.8 cm), thus achieving higher reach. Rotation of 360° along both, vertical and horizontal, axes is possible via the rotating arm. You can place the cup on a stable surface or rest it on your waist, hip or thigh. For added stability, you can also place the cup on the ground or a nearby wall.
Easy attachment and removal of the cup provides versatility to the Telescopic Support Arm. Removal of the cup enables you to use the arm for supporting accessories such as a microphone or a camera light.
Note! This arm will not attach to a rod block like the SHAPE Telescopic Support Arm + Rod Block
- Manfrotto 233B Camera Mount Bracket
- Offers increased stability and versatility for camera support
- 4" (10.1 cm) cup provides a large surface contact area
- Provides arm extension range of 14-20" (40.6-50.8 cm)
- Allows 360° arm rotation along vertical and horizontal axes
- Cup can be placed on stable surfaces or on your waist, hip or thigh
- Can also be placed on the ground or a nearby wall for added stability
- Easy attachment and removal of the cup provides versatility to the Telescopic Support Arm
- Supports accessories such as a microphone or a camera light when the cup is removed