Battery-free, cordless, and outfitted with an ergonomic, rubberized grip, the Intuos4 Grip Pen from Wacom is an excellent all-purpose tool to be used with your Intuos4 tablet. A number of different features make this pen well-suited to drawing, erasing, and mouse operations. Two customizable buttons allow you to set right-click, left-click, double-click, as well as drag-and-drop functions to your liking. In addition, the pen is both tilt and pressure sensitive, so that you can capture very light or heavy pen strokes, as if naturally writing or drawing. You have the option to adjust these sensitivities as well. At the pen's lightest pressure sensitivity, it responds to as little as one gram of pressure and can register up to 2048 different levels of pressure.
Using the pen in a supported paint or photo program, these sensitivities come in handy for adjusting line weight, brush size, image opacity, or exposure. As a nice, added touch, an eraser crowns the top of the pen, so that you can digitally erase your work as you go along. This pen is only compatible with Wacom's Intuos4 generation tablets.
- Well-suited to drawing, erasing, and mouse operations with your Intuos4 tablet
- Pressure and tilt sensitivities provide you with the flexibility to adjust line weight, brush size, image opacity as well as image exposure (in a supported paint or photo program)
- An eraser crowns the top of the pen so that you can digitally erase your work as you go along
- The ergonomic, rubberized grip area and optimum weighting of the pen instill a natural, free-flowing feel for drawing or writing
- Weighted stand is a convenient way to keep your pen, extra nibs, and nib extractor handily organized
- Nib extractor is a quick, easy tool for changing-out nibs
- Replacement nibs are there after your original nibs wear down from normal use