If you've wanted from one small setup, one giant step-up for your laptop's sound, then check out Logitech's Z305 Laptop Speaker. With a simple, clip-on design, the speaker attaches securely to most laptops and netbooks so that you can easily use it anywhere you use your computer. Plus, included with the speaker is a traveling case so that you can protect it wherever you go.
The speaker features 360° sound by utilizing both forward and backward-firing drivers. In effect, these drivers project audio more uniformly around the speaker over a wider range of frequencies -not just the low ones. In turn, the speaker's audio is more tonally balanced for a better, more immersive listening experience.
To get started, all you need do is connect the speaker's built-in USB cable to your computer and you will be ready to go. No installation software or external power supply is needed. Plus that cable can neatly tuck away into the speaker when you aren't using it. For added versatility, the speaker includes a 3.5 mm auxiliary input jack for connecting an MP3 player or another computer. Simply connect a 3.5 mm cable into the aux-in jack of the speaker and the headphone jack of your MP3 player or the speaker jack of your computer. If your laptop sound just isn't up-to-snuff and you're looking for a portable, hassle free step-up, give Logitech's Z305 Laptop Speaker a go.
- The speaker features a built-in USB cable that allows you to plug it in your Mac or PC computer and immediately start listening to audio
- A portable, clip-on design allows you to easily use the speaker wherever you take your laptop
- Forward and backward firing speaker drivers boast a 360° sound that more uniformly spreads a wide-range of frequencies around you and your laptop for a rich immersive listening experience
- Auxiliary input jack is perfect if you want to connect the speakers to your MP3 player or another computer
- Convenient travel case for protecting your speaker as you carry it with you