The black Sun-Sniper DHP Double Press Harness from Sun-Sniper is designed to carry 2 professional cameras; 1 on the left, 1 on the right. A smaller lightweight camera or binoculars can be placed front. It is made for nature, wedding, press, school or military photographers, close to the body without showing it off to people. It uses friction eliminating stainless steel bearing camera screws to eliminate camera bump and allows the camera to easily ride with the body. There is a steel wire in the strap that prevents strap cutting. A shock absorber eases shocks to the camera and the body.
Note! All SNIPER straps with Steel wire in the strap are insured for 1 year, for up to $500.00 in the event of theft of camera by strap cutting
- Strap Basics
- Holds 2 professional D-SLR cameras at the side plus a small lightweight camera up front.
- Smaller lightweight camera or binoculars can be placed up front
- Friction eliminating stainless steel bearing camera screws eliminates camera bump and allows the camera to easily ride with the body.
- Steel wire in-strap prevents strap cutting.
- Shock absorber eases shocks to the camera and the body