The LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Network Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer from HP prints at up to 26 pages per minute with the first page out in as little as 8.5 seconds. The printer's 600x600 dpi delivers quality documents in sizes ranging from a 3.0x5.0" index card to a 8.5x14.0" legal-sized document. Thanks to driver-supported manual duplex printing, it's easy to conserve paper and reduce clutter by printing on both sides of the page.
The printer's internal 128 MB of memory handles complex documents without slowing down your computer. The unit can be easily connected to a local wired or wireless network or to a standard computer USB port. Additionally, the M1536dnf is compatible with HP ePrint. Print from wherever you are by emailing a file attachment to your printer's unique email address (assigned during installation). When you get back to the printer, the document will be waiting for you in the output tray. For Apple users, the M1536dnf is compatible with AirPrint.
The M1536dnf's 35-sheet auto document feeder provides an easy way to scan, copy, or fax multipage documents at once. The machine can copy up to 19 ppm and can produce up to 99 copies in a single job. Copying options include resizing, copy quality, and copy quantity. ID copy lets you copy both sides of a document onto 1 page. Additionally, the M1536dnf supports manual duplex copying, allowing you to copy a 2-sided document.
The 1200dpi image sensor lets you scan high-quality color and monochrome documents to the computer. Take advantage of the 35-page ADF and digitize multipage one-sided documents to reduce paper clutter and move towards a paperless office. Using the ADF, the scanner can handle page sizes up to 8.5x14.0".
The M1536dnf has a full-featured fax unit with a 33.6Kbps modem that transmits pages in as little as 3 seconds. The machine features 120 speed dials, a 400-page fax memory for when the printer is out of paper, fax forwarding, broadcasting, auto-redial, and delayed sending.
Do More With A Fast MFP & 2-Sided Printing
- Achieve improved print quality with HP FastRes 1200
- Stay productive-Print at up to 26 ppm and get a first page out in as fast as 8.5 seconds
- Share printing resources with an Ethernet-connected MFP
- Print from anywhere using HP's ePrint connectivity
- Reduce your impact on the environment, and use up to 50 percent less paper with automatic duplex printing and manual duplex copying
- Get high quality scans with a 1200 dpi image sensor
- Use the 35-page auto document feeder to copy, scan, and fax multipage documents
- Fax directly to and from a PC, and control fax access with assigned PINs
Create High-Quality Documents In Multiple Sizes
- Print high-quality documents with bold text and sharp images, using Original HP LaserJet print cartridges
- Handle multiple media sizes and types with a 10-sheet priority tray and the 250-sheet paper tray
Streamline Workflow With Easy-to-use controls
- Simplify printing tasks with an intuitive control panel and LCD. Produce one-sided copies of two-sided IDs
- Easily find and purchase cartridge replacements with HP SureSupply,3 and install them in a snap
- Use embedded HP tools for easy MFP configuration, operation and maintenance
Minimize Your Environmental Impact
- Conserve energy with Instant-on Technology1 and Instant-on Copy
- Get free and easy recycling-cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly
- Save energy and space with a compact, Energy Star-qualified MFP