The pair of S-DJ08 8" Active 2-Way Reference Monitoring Speakers from Pioneer are ideal for DJ and music production applications. Each cabinet houses an 8" woofer and a 1" soft dome tweeter to provide clear audio with a wide frequency response. The bass-reflex cabinet design extends the low frequency response, while the curved waveguide enclosures provide a wide dispersion pattern to provide excellent stereo imaging and staging.
Each speaker has an XLR input, a 1/4" TRS input and 2 RCA inputs, allowing you to connect a total of 4 audio sources. The included wired control knob allows you to switch input sources, adjust volume, power and can also engage muting and the built-in linear EQ. An Auto Standby feature will automatically switch the speakers into standby mode if an input signal is not detected for 60 minutes. Each speaker has a threaded mount on the bottom for use with speaker stands.
- Ideal for DJ and music production applications
- Bi-amplified design
- An 8" woofer and a 1" soft dome tweeter provide clear audio
- High-force driver magnets provide a controlled response
- Low-resonance chimney-style heat sink
- Each speaker has an XLR input, a 1/4" TRS input, and 2 RCA inputs
- Built-in linear EQ lets you adjust high and low bands from -6dB to +6dB