The Letus LTCAGE-1D DSLR Cage for Canon 1D mkIV is a protective cage designed especially for the Canon 1D mkIV DSLR camera and can also be used with the Nikon D3S camera.
A releasable camera plate which can be attached from the bottom or the front of the LTCAGE-1D facilitates easy camera attachment and removal. The top bridge of the cage allows sliding forward and backward on standard 15mm rods, thereby offering flexibility to balance the cage and camera properly on a support system. In addition, the top bridge features quick release mechanism for instant assembling and disassembling. The top of the side risers are equipped with rods which are female threaded on both ends allowing you to add more support rods.
Enhanced durability is assured by the billet aluminum structure of the black anodized LTCAGE-1D Cage. In addition, the threaded mounting holes are lined with stainless steel helicoils to withstand wear and tear. Numerous mounting points on the LTCAGE-1D allow you to use the cage in multiple setups. A wide range of accessories such as preview monitors, microphones, sound recorders, lights and even other DSLR cages can be attached to the LTCAGE-1D cage. A port at bottom of the cage provides access to the battery chamber of a mounted Canon 1D mkIV camera.
- Designed for Canon 1D mkIV DSLR camera but also can be used with the Nikon D3S
- Releasable camera plate attaches from bottom or the front, allowing easy camera attachment and removal
- Sliding top bridge offers flexibility to balance the cage and camera on a support system
- Removable top bridge with quick release system
- Female threaded rods allow attaching support system
- Sturdy billet aluminum construction with black anodization
- Stainless steel lined mounting holes for increased durability
- Numerous mounting holes for various accessories
- Ported for battery access to the mounted Canon 1D mkIV